Euractiv special report 'Innovation in technology industries'
12 February 2019
Published in the context of EU Industry Days, a special report by Euractiv addressing ‘A renewed Europe: Innovation in technology industries’ is now available to access in full online. Featuring interviews with industry leaders, high-level policymakers and civil society spokespeople, the series examines the innovation-led transformation unfolding in EU industry, how European companies can secure leadership on the global stage, and how Europe is poised to leverage technology to turn societal challenges into drivers of growth.
Articles featured include:
- A future vision for EU industry: assessing the state-of-play in Europe’s industrial strategy and how to ensure it remains fit for the digital age
- Innovation needed to address climate issues: interview with European Commission Vice-President Jyrki Katainen on the EU’s industrial strategy - including Commission initiatives on AI and the circular economy
- EU’s future global leadership: focusing on the position of European industry in a changing international landscape
- Driving EU industry - standing up to societal challenges: exploring how Europe’s technology industries and EU-level initiatives are setting the bar in the global fight against climate change
- Europe - an industrial society of the future: taking stock of the relationship between industry, technology and society in a changing Europe