Do you believe that innovative technologies are essential enablers for digital transformation, clean energy and sustainability? Are you committed to Europe and the opportunities it has to lead on the global stage?
Does working in a truly international environment motivate you? Are you a shaper? Then join us and be part of shaping a future that’s good.
We are currently looking for:
Orgalim – Europe’s Technology Industries – is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic team and support our mission to shape a future that’s good.
If you are proficient in English plus at least one other European language – French is an asset – and if you have a higher education degree and can build on minimum two years of experience in administrative support in a European or international work environment, then you could be the person we are looking for!
You will provide administrative, organisational and information support to a team of approximately six people. Looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic team? We want to hear from you!
Who we are
We are a team of over 30 people - 14 nationalities - representing the interests Europe’s technology industries: innovative companies spanning the mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and electronics, and metal technology branches. We are working with policymakers and stakeholders to strengthen our industries’ growth and global leadership, to maximise their contribution to Europe’s economy and society, and to foster a new relationship of trust between businesses and citizens.
• Organisation and follow-up of meetings
• Managing databases (contacts, documents)
• Researching and monitoring of information on policy and regulatory issues
• Drafting documents (minutes of meetings, letters, news articles)
• Helping to keep the work environment well organised
• Proficient in MS Office
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to plan and prioritise work
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Flexibility and resilience
A full-time role in a dynamic, flexible and international working environment in Brussels with a competitive salary based on experiences and merits.
• CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Inge Dewit Vanhaelen, by 30 April 2019, with the mention “Assistant” in the e-mail subject line.
• In the body of the email, please provide your written consent so that Orgalim can use your personal data for the recruitment process, therefore please copy in: “I hereby consent that my personal data is processed by Orgalim for recruitment purposes”